Udyog Aadhar is a nothing but a twelve digit Unique Identification Number provided by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India for small and medium enterprises in India. It is also known as Aadhar for Business. Before the introduction of online Udyog Aadhar registration Delhi, the procedural format for registration of small and medium enterprises in India was quiet troublesome and time taking with a lot of paperwork that had to be done to get the registration and then used to get stuck in the bureaucratic delay. To better the situation, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) was introduced and many benefits were attached with the registration of online MSME registration Delhi NCR. Udyog Aadhar Delhi online and MSME online Delhi are one and the same thing and is used interchangeably very often, so don’t confuse between the two.
The old system, the system of MSME registration Delhi NCR that existed before the introduction of Udyog Aadhaar was called EM-I/II (Entrepreneur Memorandum). Here the entrepreneurs used to opt for a heterogeneous system. There were options available for the entrepreneurs to either get registered with the national portal or the states as some of the states had their own individual portal. However, this process has changed a lot after the introduction of online Udyog Aadhar registration Delhi NCR. The main motive behind the launch of this facility was to provide maximum benefits to the medium or small scale business industries in India who are registered via online MSME registration Delhi portal through their Aadhar Card Number. The proprietor of the entity will be provided with a twelve digit Udyog Aadhar Number. Therefore, with the introduction of Udyog Aadhar Delhi online portal, the government aimed to ease things for people and improve the status of medium, small and micro-enterprises.
MICRO SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISE (MSME Delhi NCR)
The Micro- Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) are small sized entities and are defined in terms of their size of investment. They contribute significantly to output, employment export etc. in the economy of the country and perform a critical role in the economy by providing employment to a large number of unskilled and semi-skilled people, contributing to exports, raising manufacturing sector production and extending support to bigger industries by supplying raw material, basic goods, finished parts and components. These MSMEs are required to register with online MSME registration Delhi NCR portal.
According to the ‘online MSME registration Delhi at a Glance’ Report of the Ministry of MSMEs, this sector consists of 36 million units and provides employment to over or more than 80 million persons. The Sector produces more than 6,000 products contributing to about 8% of GDP besides 45% to the total manufacturing output and 40% to the exports from the country.
The online MSME registration Delhi NCR are classified in terms of investment made in plant and machineries if they are operating in the manufacturing sector and investment in equipment for service sector companies.
Though the primary responsibility of promotion and development of online MSME registration Delhi NCR is of the State Governments, the center passed an Act in 2006 to empower the sector and also has formed a Ministry (Ministry of MSMEs). It was the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act which was notified in 2006 that defined the three tier of micro, small and medium enterprises and set investment limits.
|Classification of the online MSME registration Delhi||Ceiling on Investment in Plant and Machinery (in Rs)|
|Micro||The investment in plant and machinery is less than INR 25 Lac and in the case of enterprise engaged in providing or rendering services where the investment is less than INR 10 Lakh.|
|Small||The small enterprises engaged in manufacture or production of goods, where the investment in plant and machinery is more than INR 25 Lac but less than INR 5 Crores and in the case of enterprise engaged in providing or rendering services where the investment is more than INR 10 Lakh but less than 2 Crores.|
|Medium||The enterprises engaged in manufacture or production of goods, where the investment in plant and machinery is more than INR 5 Crores but less than INR 10 Crores and in the case of enterprise engaged in providing or rendering services where the investment is more than INR 5 Crores but less than 5 Crores.
SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES (SSI DELHI ONLINE)
Small scale industries (SSI) are those industries in which manufacturing, providing services, productions are done on small scale and the investment is not more than the prescribed limit of between 10 Lakh and 2 Crores. The example of most common Small scale industries would be the Napkins making industry, chocolates, toothpick, water bottles, small toys, papers, pens, pickles, etc. Small scale industries play an important role in social and economic development of Delhi NCR. These industries do a one-time investment in machinery, plants, and industries which could be on an ownership basis, hire purchase or lease basis. But it does not exceed Rs. 2 Crore. Oftens, SSI comes within the ambit of online MSME registration Delhi NCR as MSME includes small scale industries also. Essentially small scale industries comprise of small enterprises who manufacture goods or services with the help of relatively smaller machines and a few workers and employees. Basically, the enterprise must fall under the guidelines set by the Government of Delhi. At the time being such limits are as follows,
- For Manufacturing Units for Goods: Investment in plant and machinery must be between 25 lakhs and five crores.
- For Service Providers: Investment in machinery must be between 10 lakhs and two crores.
In developing countries like India, these small scale industries are the lifeline of the economy. These are generally labor-intensive industries, so they create much employment. They also help with per capita income and resource utilization in the economy. They are a very important sector of the economy from a financial perspective and employment generation. Examples and Ideas of Small Scale Industries are bakeries, small toys, beauty parlours, Xerox and printing, bottle making, papad making, paper bags, etc. All the Small scale industries situated in Delhi NCR are required to do online SSI registration Delhi NCR.
ONLINE SSI REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
The ownership in small scale industries are usually under single ownership and hence it is a sole proprietorship. It can also be a partnership industry at times where two individuals come together to form an industry. The main management and control duty is performed mainly by the owner of the industry and it also requires daily participation of the owners in the process of running the day to day business. These small scale industries are not widely placed and have a restricted area of operations i.e the products are sold or services are offered in a particular area and are therefore very effective in meeting the local demands. Their dependence on technology is limited as it can be seen that the utilization of huge machineries is not present due to the limited investment. These business perform in a very flexible manner and are more adaptable to changes and the everyday changing business environment. Therefore, any sudden change in the operation of business or other changes in the market does not affect these industries as it does to the large scale industries. This is facilitated by their use of local resources and manpower and the investment. These small scale industries help the economy with better utilization of natural resources and locally available resources and sources which reduces wastage.
Small Scale Industries registered under either online SSI registration Delhi NCR or Online MSME registration Delhi NCR, also play a pivotal role in the growth of the Indian Economy. The total production of these enterprises account for almost 40% of the total goods and services produced in the Indian economy. They are one of the main reasons for the growth and strengthening of the economy. These small scale industries are a major source of employment in the country. The whole labor force cannot find work in the formal sector of the economy. So these labor-intensive industries provide a livelihood to a large portion of the workforce. These industries simultaneously also contribute to export business of the country i.e nearly half of the goods (45-55%) of the goods that are exported from India are produced by these small enterprises. About 35% of direct exports and 15% of the indirect exports are from the small scale industries. So India’s export industry majorly relies on these small industries for their growth and development. Other than economic reasons, these industries are also important for the social growth and development of our country. These industries are usually started by the lower or middle-class public. They have an opportunity to earn wealth and employee other people. It helps with income distribution and contributes to social progress.
ONLINE UDYOG AADHAR REGISTRATION DELHI NCR/ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) has come up with a new idea to make the Online MSME registration Delhi NCR process easier for the small business sector. Udyog Aadhaar card is a new initiative to enable small business units get registered on the basis of self certification of their existence, bank account, business activity details, employment and ownership information and other basic information.
Udyog Aadhar Delhi online registration has remained a major problem for the small business sector. The data says, India has around 36 million online MSME registration Delhi units, but out of them only 1.56 million units are registered. Percentage-wise, around 96 percent of them are still unregistered. This means policy support is available only to a small portion of the sector. Considering this situation this initiative of online Udyog Aadhar registration Delhi NCR would give a big push in getting the unregistered MSME units officially registered.
The Udyog Aadhaar Form, based on recommendations of the Kamath Committee on Financial Structure of online MSME registration Delhi Sector, is expected to promote single window clearance by cutting down the lengthy registration process. Under the system, even multiple enterprises under a single owner would be able to register themselves through the form by using Aadhaar identity as enterprise 1, 2 and more. In other words, the system will pave the way for Online MSME registration Delhi NCR for thousands of small businesses situated in Delhi NCR, which have not registered themselves yet due to cumbersome procedures.
PROCESS OF ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
The registration process of Udyog Aadhar Delhi Online is quite easy, and the form filling process is pretty straightforward. The system today is kind of rejuvenated, and it seeks comparatively less information than the EMI/II process i.e the older process. Things are way simpler and efficient now. These are the simple procedures that needs to be followed for registration under online MSME registration Delhi for obtaining Udyog Aadhar.
- For online register MSME Delhi NCR, Visit the Official Website : Go to the official online MSME Registration Delhi NCR portal where you will find the very first step for getting your business registered online.
- Enter Personal Information : The initial particulars that needs to be entered will be the name of the individual and his 12-digit unique Aadhar number. This process followed by a click on “Validate & Generate OTP.” An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP, and after that the applicant will have to select the social category from the options General, SC, ST and OBC.
- To do online MSME Registration Delhi NCR, Fill Details About the Enterprise/Entity : After that, the applicant, will have to fill the name with which the public/customers will recognize the entity. Then a separate Udyog Aadhar has to be filed if the applicant owns more than one entity or enterprise. The applicant can fill it as Enterprise-1 and Enterprise-2. The he/she will also have to select the “Type of Organization” from the drop-down list.
- For online register MSME Delhi NCR, Filling Correspondence Details : After filling all the details mentioned above, the next information that applicant will have to provide will be the complete postal address of the company/enterprise/entity including info about the district, pin code, state, email address and mobile number.
- For online register MSME Delhi NCR, Fill the Carry Forward Info: The applicant will have to select the date on which his enterprise started its operation from the provided calendar. He/she will also have to provide information regarding the previous registration through SSI, EM1, and EM2 including the UAM registration number.
- To do online MSME Registration Delhi NCR, Fill the Bank Details : Now the applicant is required to fill in the bank account number along with the IFSC code of the concerned branch where his enterprise’s account is active. If he doesn’t have the IFSC code of the concerned branch, it can obtained from the bank’s website.
- Classification of the Enterprise : He/She will have to mention the mainline activity of his/her enterprise from the “services” or “manufacturing.” As things can be a bit confusing if the enterprise involves a combination of both the available options. If that is the case, then one should consider choosing the category that constitutes the majority portion of the operations in his/her enterprise.
- Total Investment : After filling all the above particulars on the Online MSME registration Delhi NCR portal, one of the last things that the applicant will have to do will be entering the total number of workers employed in his/her enterprise and the total amount of money (in lakhs) that the applicant has invested in his/her enterprise
- Select the District Industry Center and Accept the Declaration: This will be the final step of the Online MSME registration Delhi NCR process where the applicant will be selecting the district industry centre from the provided drop-down list. After that,he/she will have to accept the declaration and submit his/her application in order to finish the process.
- At last, the applicant will get an acknowledgement number which will be issued by the Online MSME registration Delhi NCR portal.
REASONS FOR ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
These days, one can apply for online MSME registration Delhi or SSI Delhi online registration. The Govt. of India has simplified the registration process by introduction of online Udyog Aadhaar registration Delhi NCR. Prior to applying for online MSME registration Delhi registration entrepreneurs need to apply with two different form with two separate fillings. Those are (Entrepreneurs Memorandum) EM Part-1 and EM Part-2. The manual procedure is ridden with several challenges. And definitely, that was not considered investor or entrepreneurs friendly.
On account of the cumbersome procedure and since the filling of EM is not mandatory, many MSMEs have not registered themselves under Udyog Aadhar Delhi online and are outside the scope of services time to time offered by the Government. Now, this one page Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is an initiative of online MSME registration Delhi Ministry, Govt. of Delhi at simplifying the registration process for entrepreneurs and promoting ease of doing business. The objective is to make the process of filling Udyog Aadhaar Delhi/online MSME registration Delhi forms for the applicant through online anytime registration.
These are the following reasons as to why one should prefer online MSME registration Delhi:
- It can be helpful in tax exemption : The online MSME registration Delhi Registration Certificate helps the enterprise in availing tax certain exemptions from certain direct taxes like exemption of income tax and capital gain tax. The government also provides such enterprises with various subsidies to encourage trade and uplift the status of these enterprises. Such subsidies are related to power and industrial purpose and majorly to empower indigenous industries.
- Rate of Interest charged is lesser : Registered online MSME registration Delhi Online / SSI online are eligible to avail loans at a cheaper rate of interest. The rate of interest is 1% to 1.5% lower than interest charged on normal bank loans. Whereas such low rate of interest is not available to traditional business enterprises.
- Credit facility : Availing credit is a tedious and crucial part of a business and for the purpose of providing easily accessible credit services to the Small Industries, a Credit Guarantee Scheme is introduced (CGTonline MSME registration Delhi) by the government of India.
- Support from Government : Enterprises incorporated having Udyog Aadhaar Number get priority in terms certification and license issued by Government and can avail othe subsidies and facilities offered by the government.
- Infrastructure Facilities : Small Scale Industries get various infrastructure facilities like electricity and power subsidies. Also, the material required for construction of the factory or building is available to the factory at subsidized rates from government.
- After getting registered with online MSME registration Delhi, your business will get eligible for availing government scheme benefits which will include loans without guarantee, low-interest rates on loan, and easy loan.
- It provides with a financial backing from the government for participating in foreign business expos.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
One will get to enjoy a number of advantages after registering his/her business and by obtaining Udyog Aadhar. The best thing about obtaining Udyog Aadhar is that the process is quite simple and in addition to that, one won’t have to handle paperwork for obtaining Udyog Aadhar. The Ministry of MSME has launched several schemes with the aim to protect small enterprises and help them towards growth and development and protect them from outside influence. These are the following benefits that can be obtained from getting Udyog Aadhaar registered under Online MSME registration Delhi NCR:
- Excise exemption
- The exemption under the direct tax laws
- Reduction in fee for filing patents and trademarks
- Credit guarantee scheme
- One gets to enjoy other forms of subsidies that will help in increasing company’s revenue.
- Great concession in electricity bills
- Also an exemption when the enterprise applies for government tenders.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
Below I the list of the documents that is required for completing the Online MSME registration Delhi NCR process in order to obtain Udyog Aadhar for the enterprise.
- Name and Aadhar number of the business owner (as mentioned in the Aadhar card)
- Document required as proof for SC, ST and OBC social category
- Name of your organization or enterprise
- Previous registration details of your enterprise
- Type of organization that you own
- Current address and account details
- NIC Code or National Industrial Classification Code
- The total number of workers employed at your organization
- Current activities of your firm
- Email ID and mobile number of the entrepreneur
- PAN number and the total investment made in the organization by the entrepreneur
VARIOUS ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR AND UDYOG AADHAAR CERTIFICATE
To support Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India has come up with various subsidies, schemes and incentives to promote small and medium industry in India. To avail the benefits under from Central or State Government and the Banking Sector, online MSME registration Delhi Registration is required. With online MSME registration Delhi / SSI / Udyog Aadhaar Certificate, It becomes eligible to enjoy the benefits. Following are some of the broader benefit:
- After registering their industry under online MSME registration Delhi, the applicant will receive the benefits of all the government schemes such as an easy loan, loan without guarantee, loans with subsidized rates of interest etc.
- He/She will receive financial support for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Registration would facilitate hassle-free opening of current bank accounts in the name of the business.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
- With two lakhs registered businesses in the online MSME registration Delhi category, the industry is moving towards becoming organized and systematized with maximum benefits for the entrepreneurs
- The rate of interest is 1% to 1.5% lower than interest charged on normal bank loans. Whereas such low rate of interest is not available to traditional business enterprises
- Collateral free loans : The Mudra Loan Scheme launched by the PM, Shri Narendra Modi facilitates loans to online MSME registration Delhi NCR without any collateral.
- Credit facility: The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), established a Trust named Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) to implement the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises.
- Easiness to get license, approvals and registrations as the process has been made very easy for enterprises that are having online MSME registration Delhi Certificate to obtain Licenses, approvals and registrations on any field for their business from the respective authorities wherein an online MSME registration Delhi Certificate is given utmost importance.
- Waiver of stamp duty and registration fees i.e SSI Registration are exempted from payment of Stamp Duty and Registration fees
- Barcode registration subsidy – Enterprises that have Udyog Aadhaar Registration in India can avail Bar Code Registration subsidy as well
- Special consideration in international trade affairs i.e Micro, Small and Medium enterprises are encouraged for participate and delegate with other countries to explore new areas of expansion for Small Scale Industries, participation by online MSME registration Delhi NCR in international exhibitions, trade fairs, buyer and seller meets are encouraged by the Government of India and Ministry of Micro, small and medium enterprise. We can see in the national capital how handicraft exhibitions are promoted and other SSIs are promoted.
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises gives following benefits to enterprises that are registered while making application for Government Tenders, issue of tender sets are free of cost, and waiver of Security Deposit up to the Monetary Limit.
- Preference in procuring government tenders, enterprises with Udyog Aadhaar Registration in India, have preference in procuring government tenders. Special treatment is given to SME‘s with Registered Udyog Aadhaar Certificate, in tender process.
- Tax exemption : Udyog Aadhaar or online MSME registration Delhi‘s can enjoy Direct Tax Exemption in the initial year of business, as mentioned in the scheme by Government which varies in from business activities being carried out.
- Protection against delayed payments : The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises gives protection to business with SSI Registration Certificate, against delay in payments from Buyers and right of interest on delayed payment, with support for conciliation, arbitration and settlement of dispute in minimum time.
- Concession in electricity bills : SSI Online Registration can avail Concession on electricity bill by making application to electricity department along with SSI / online MSME registration Delhi Registration Certificate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS RELATED TO ONLINE MSME REGISTRATION DELHI NCR
1 Q: What is the support available for collateral free borrowing ?
Ans : Certain trust such as Credit Guarantee Fund Trust has been set up by Ministry of MSME, Government of India and SIDBI, so that there won’t be any breakage in the flow of credit to the MSE sector without any interference from the third party. The scheme is solidified on the basis that the lender should give importance to project viability and secure the credit facility purely on the primary security of the assets financed. Cluster based approach to lending is intended to provide a full-service approach to cater to the diverse needs of the MSE sector which may be achieved through extending banking services to recognized MSE clusters. The banks have, therefore, been advised to treat it as a thrust area and increasingly adopt the same for SME financing. Banks are always asked to take appropriate steps so that the flow of credit is smoothly done to the identified clusters of micro and small entrepreneurs from the Minorities Communities residing in the minority concentrated districts of the country. The CGTMSE would provide cover for credit facility up to Rs. 100 lakh which have been extended by lending institutions without any collateral security. A nominal annual fee is charged by the CGTMSE to avail of the guarantee cover.
2 Q: What is Udyog Aadhar Memorandum ?
UAM is a one-page registration form in a self- declaration format which can be filled online by a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME). The online MSME registration Delhi will be issued online, a unique identifier i.e. 12-digit Udyog Aadhaar Number which is called the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) Number. It replaces the earlier Entrepreneur Memorandum (EM-I / EM-II) which had a lengthy procedure. Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum or UAM is a one-page registration form which constitutes a self-declaration format under which the online MSME registration Delhi will self-certify its existence, bank account details, promoter / owner’s Aadhaar details and other minimum information required as it has been explained above. On submission of the form, Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement shall be generated and mailed to the email address provided in the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum which shall contain unique Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN). There is no registration fee applicable for the same. There is no restriction on filing more than one Udyog Aadhaar memorandum using the same Aadhaar number.
Existing enterprises, who have already filed Entrepreneurship Memorandum-I or Entrepreneurship Memorandum-II or both, or the holders of Small Scale Industry registration, prior to the coming into force of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (27 of 2006) shall not be required to file Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, but if they so desire, they can file the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum as well.
3 Q: Where do I need to register on online MSME registration Delhi Data Bank ?
Ans : online MSME registration Delhi DataBank has facility for registration of three type of organizations, namely:
- MSME – this registration is for Individual MSME Units.
- Association – this link is for registration by Industry Associations.
- MSME Development Organizations – this link is for registration by various organizations under Ministry of MSME, like DC-MSME, NSIC, KVIC, Coir Board, MGIRI, NIMSME, etc.
4 Q: Is Udyog Aadhar Registration and Company Registration the same ?
Ans: There is a Huge difference between Udyog Aadhar registration And Company registration. As Udyog Aadhar is concerned with Micro, small and Medium enterprises that are small and medium business organization that are categorized or defined in terms of their investment in Plant, equipment, and machinery. Company registration is concerned with the registration of Business entity such as Private Limited company, Limited Liability partnership, Partnership and One Person Company etc. Udyog Aadhar comes under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Company Registration come under Ministry Of Corporate Affairs. Udyog Aadhar Registration is governed by online MSME registration Delhi act, 2006 and Company Registration is governed by companies act, 2018. Likewise, Online MSME registration Delhi NCR and company registration is not the same thing.
5 Q: Can the applicant change his name in online MSME registration Delhi application ?
Ans: No you cant change Your name in Udyog Aadhar but you can Change Business name in Udyog Aadhar, for this all you have to do is to visit Udyog Aadhar Delhi online official website. On top You will see Update Udyog Aadhar then After that a new web page will appear and you have to enter your UAM Number in space provided and you have to otp Option from given alternatives and then Enter captcha code and click on validate and generate OTP . After This window will Open where you have to click Edit Udyog Aadhar and form will appear in front of you where you can change the company name.
6 Q: How do I register an e-commerce business through the Aadhaar Udyog/online MSME registration Delhi portal ?
Ans. You can register an ecommerce business by visiting Udyog Aadhar Delhi online Website using the online MSME registration Delhi portal. There you have to furnish your Aadhar Number and Name of the Business owner. You will receive OTP on Mobile number, after verification you have to Fill a one Page Form and under Nic Code, you have to enter code as per Nic List to complete online Udyog Aadhar Registration Delhi NCR. But You need company registration and Gst Registration Before registering Ecommerce Business with Udyog Aadhar.
7 Q: Benefits of having online MSME registration Delhi Registration Certificate / SSI Certificate Online ?
There are a lot of benefits for having an SSI Certificate online, some of them are as follows:-
- Collateral Free Loan from Banks as given under the scheme
- 50% Subsidy in Trademark Application Fees of a Company, LLP or Partnership Firm.
- 50% subsidy for patent registrations in India
- Works a Valid Proof of Registration for opening a Bank Account.
- Reservation policies to manufacturing / production sector.
- Makes it very easy to get Licenses, approvals and registrations in India.
- Octree benefits via refunds.
- Exemption & Waiver of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees in many cases.
- Exemption under Direct Tax Laws in initial years as mentioned by the government for your business activity.
- Special consideration are given on international trade fairs.
- Subsidy on Bar Code registrations11.
- Subsidy on NSIC Performance and Credit ratings as mentioned in the Scheme.
- Eligible for IPS i.e. Industrial Promotion Subsidy
- Counter Guarantee from Government of India through CGSTI
- Protection against delay in payment i.e. Every business under the scheme can file a case against the buyer for delayed payment.
- Reduction in rate of Interest from banks
- Concession in electricity bill is given
- Benefit of Reimbursement for ISO Certification.
- Excise Exemption Scheme in initial Years.
- Waiver in Security Deposit while applying for Government
- Preference in procuring Government Tenders
- 15% CLCSS subsidy to Purchase Plant & Machinery for Technology Upgradation.
- 15% weightage in price Preference can be availed
- 1% exemption on interest rate on Over-Draft23.:
8 Q: Why is an Aadhaar-linked mobile number required while filing for UAM?
Ans: OTP will come to the Mobile (linked with Aadhaar) at the time of UAM registration.
9 Q: What is the need to have a UAM?
UAM will help the Micro. Small or Medium Enterprise (online MSME registration Delhi) to self-certify its existence, provide bank account details, provide promoter/owner’s Aadhaar details and other minimum basic information required for availing benefits
10 Q: What is the time taken to register an online MSME registration Delhi NCR?
Ans: The time taken to issue a UAM is instantaneous if all the mandatory fields in the form are filled correctly. This is because it is an online process based on self-certification.
Why online MSME registration Delhi NCR?
Ever since the process of online MSME registration Delhi has become online a lot of platforms have come up to facilitate people and provide them with the best legal assistance. With the advent of online registration process the registration certificate can be obtained without stepping out of the house. Company Vakil ‘s provides its customers with efficient services and guarantees a one hundred percent error free platform with the only aim to provide its clients with satisfaction.
When one opts to register msme online Delhi NCR, the website of online MSME registration Delhi NCR handles the entire registration process and the applicant is guided at every step with detailed FAQs. The customer redressal system of the Udyog Aadhar Delhi online portal here ensures that no applicant goes awry and dissatisfied and on that condition customer can look into the FAQs section directly to make sure one hundred percent satisfaction. Therefore, at online MSME registration Delhi NCR, the process of Udyog Aadhar Registration/MSME registration has been made even more convenient and seamless.